New Mountain Topper redefines Portable CW with a gorgeous LCD screen in a small lightweight enclosure!
The Mountain Topper Rigs are designed to be a very small, light weight, very battery efficient, multi-band CW rig suitable for field operation. The small size and low weight make this rig ideal for SOTA operators and backpackers.
- 3 band operation – 40/30/20
- Wide power supply operation – 6V to 12V
- Low operating current – 20 ma @ 6V, 15 ma @ 12V
- 5+ Watts out at 12V supply, 2.5-3W at 9V supply
- Easy to read 2 line LCD display with back lighting
- Push button tuning and audio limiting eliminates protruding knobs
- Iambic B mode keyer, 9 to 31 WPM range in 1 WPM steps
- Three, 63 character message memories with beacon mode
- Optional decoding and display of Morse being sent via paddle. Know your sending good code
- Built in 24 hour real time clock
- Battery back up restores last used settings on power up
Now Available for Purchase!
Click HERE for more details
The W4OP REMOTE Loop continues to get rave reviews! As many customers are already finding out on their own, the W4OP Loop is the hottest Loop antenna on the market. New accessories such as the 6M Add-on Loop, Tripod Adapter, and Backpack Carrying Case are now available to complement this phenomenal product. These can be ordered in our Online Store. The W4OP Loop (Manual and Remote Versions) continues to impress and if you haven't compared it to other loops, please click HERE. And did you know, the W4OP Loops are Water Resistant? So when that unexpected rain shower hits or you are braving the elements on a snowy SOTA run, the W4OP Loop will stand up to the challenge!
"Mountain Topper and EnfedZ are Perfect Combo for the Appalachian Trail"
EF-MTR Par EndfedZ Antenna getting rave reviews!!
The new EF-MTR is a 40M/30M/20M tri-band QRP antenna rated up to 25W has been hugely popular. The "MTR" name was selected as we developed this antenna to be the perfect companion to the wildly popular 3-band Mountain Topper QRP transceiver. The EF-MTR's total length is 65' of 22g polystealth wire and weighs less than 4 OZ! It is built with the same high level of workmanship and quality that you have come to expect with all LNR antennas. As our tagline states, "They Just Work!"